A classic kabob recipe that will make your kitchen smell of spice like a summertime grill
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- ½ tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 red or yellow onion
- 1/3 piece of red and green bell pepper
- ¼ cup Suya spice powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the broiler to high heat. (around 500º Fahrenheit)
- Clean chicken breast and cut into small squares.
- Season with chicken bouillon, creole seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cut onions and bell peppers into small but thick square pieces.
- Assemble chicken, onions, and bell peppers (one after the other) until having three pieces of chicken on each skewer, then broil for 10 minutes. Flip then broil for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, then brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Suya spice over the skewers, then broil for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Category: Appetizer