This Shrimp Rotini pasta is made with a creamy homemade sauce with a touch of white wine and Italian seasoning. It’s easy to make and so delicious!
- 2 ½ Cups Tri Color Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup white wine
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- ½ onion, chopped
- 6 figs garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Crushed Pepper Flakes
- Italian Seasoning
- 10-15 Jumbo shrimp
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Season Shrimp with garlic salt, paprika, and black pepper.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and sear shrimp on both sides for 2-3 minutes or until it starts turning pink. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in salted water until Al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to a skillet on high-medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan. Add heavy cream. Season with black pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika, crusted pepper flakes, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add fresh parsley and parmesan cheese to sauce stirring until cheese has melted and sauce thickens a bit.
- Add Pasta to sauce and mix to coat evenly. Add shrimp to pasta then mix well.
- Serve hot then garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner