“An easy, healthy, and delicious fish recipe that the entire family can enjoy” I made it for lunch yesterday and it was soooo good!
- 1 Tilapia
- ½ lemon or lime
- 2 bulbs of Scallions
- 1 Green scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup celery
- 1 inch of Peeled Ginger
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ½ small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 large purple onion
- ½ red + green bell peppers
- 1 tomato chicken bouillon to taste.
- 2-3 ripe plantains
- 1 avocado
- Cleaning Fish: Using a kitchen knife remove any scales on your fish. Rinse fish under cold water with lemon or lime Juice then pat dry using paper towel. Using a kitchen knife, make 4 deep diagonal cuts into the fish on both sides. Set aside.
- Marinade: In a food processor or a blender; blend scallions, bell peppers, celery, ginger, curry, onion, garlic, olive oil, and chicken bouillon.
- Scoop out 2 tbsp of the marinade and mix in 1 tsp of olive oil. Set aside to glaze the fish.
- Rub the marinade into the fish then season fish with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Move the rack in your oven up to the second highest position. Then Set your oven to broil on high.
- Brush a bit of olive oil onto a broiler or grill baking pan to prevent fish from sticking then place fish onto it.
- Broil for 15 minutes on each side. Brush each side once with left over marinade.
- Chop onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a skillet and Sautee on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken bouillon to taste.
- Category: Dinner