Trust me, this is the best way to eat your vegetables. The veggies are flavorsome, soft on the inside, crispy on the outside and oh so delicious! Summer must try side-dish
- 6 Red Potatoes, chopped
- 1 Green Zucchini, chopped
- ½ Red & Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 6 Rainbow/Multi-Colored Carrots (***BY all means use regular carrots), chopped
- ½ Red (Purple) onion, chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme
- ½ sprig Rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Parsley flakes to garnish
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Creole seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 390-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl; add olive oil, salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, creole seasoning, fresh rosemary, thyme, and parsley flakes. Mix very well.
- Spread vegetables onto a baking sheet or pan. (It is important that they are spread out to get that crispy skin)
- Bake for 45 minutes; be sure to rotate the pan every 18-20 minutes for even cooking.
- Add additional creole seasoning and parsley flakes on top of veggies before serving.
- Serve hot!
- Category: Side Dish