Shrimp Scampi is a Quick, Easy, Delicious and Elegant Dinner to prepare in less than 30 minutes without any hassle or stress. This is a fancy dinner that you can prepare in no time. Give this recipe a try!
- ½ pound shrimp
- ½ pound cooked, thin spaghetti (al dente)
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic, grated
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ of a small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup of chicken broth (you can use any broth or stock you prefer)
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Clean shrimp and season with garlic salt and creole seasoning
- Place 1 tbsp of butter in a skillet on medium heat then sauté shrimp till it’s slightly pink (less than 2 minutes). Remove from skillet
- Place olive oil and remaining butter into the skillet. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, broth, cherry tomatoes and pepper flakes and bring to a simmer. Allow the liquid to reduce by about ¼.
- Add shrimp, basil, black pepper, lemon zest and salt. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Category: Dinner