There is no celebration without Stuffed eggs. Perfect to serve at any party or gathering. The filling is creamy and delicious
- 6–10 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 5 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼–1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp grated cheddar cheese
- A pinch of finely chopped hot pepper (no seeds)
- Garnishments: Bell pepper, parsley
- Boil eggs for 12 minutes for a hard boil. Remove from heat then sink into a bowl of ice-cold water to cool. After 30 minutes, peel eggs then slice into halves. Remove yolk using a spoon then transfer to a small bowl.
- Using a fork, mash egg yolk then add butter, mayo, mustard, and cheese. Mix well.
- Using a decorative tip with a bag, place yolk mixture into empty egg whites by squeezing it through the tip.
- Garnish with bell pepper and parsley.
- Category: Appetizer